Advertising in the Nolo book gives me more for my advertising dollar than AT&T does, and folks who call from the book are better clients! — Robin Wilson, A to Z Document Services, Martinez, CA
Appear in this famous best-seller
- Reach over 50,000 potential clients each year
- Readers are all dealing with divorce
- Each one is a prime candidate for your service
And get instant Internet presence When you sign up to list in our book, your service is immediately posted on our Web site in Nolo’s Directory of Professional Services which is prominently promoted in our books and on our site. To view the directory right now, click here. Costs only $100 to start! You pay $400 per year for each office listed, billed at $100 per quarter. Pay $100 when you sign up and we’ll bill you for $100 before the beginning of each calendar quarter. We make it easy with quarterly billing and options to pay by check or credit card (even automatically if you wish). Key Benefits
- Listing your service with us will draw customers. Our readers are focused on divorce and each one is a potential user of services you provide. There is no more effective way to market your service!
- When you list in How to Do Your Own Divorce in California, we also list your service at Nolo’s Web site in our Directory of Divorce Services at no extra charge! Take a look by clicking here!
- We’ll keep you up to date with a free copy of the book each year, and we’ll notify you of significant changes in laws or forms. We’ll even send you new Judicial Council Forms for use in divorce cases.
- You can purchase our consumer titles, for resale or giveaway to your customers, at a huge discount!
My advertising with Nolo has served me well. I’ve noticed in the last couple of years a difference in my clients who have read your books. They have a better understanding of the full range of services I provide. They are more likely to use my complete service including mediation, instead of just having me fill out their forms. I believe that advertising with Nolo is money well spent. — Jacqueline Soares, Alternative Resolutions
To Sign Up
Call (800) 464-5502, Monday through Friday, 9 – 5 Or follow the instructions below: To sign up, you need to read the listing agreement (the Signup) that describes exactly what you get and what it costs. This includes a simple form that collects information we need for your listing. Fill it out and send it to us with your first payment. That’s all there is to it.
First, get the Signup
Get it now. Click here to view it in your browser. To download it to your computer (64 Kb), right-click the earlier link and select “Save Target As.” Or Ask us to send it. Call toll-free and tell us how you want it—hardcopy sent by mail or the PDF document sent to your email address. Our phone number is (800) 464-5502, M-F, 9-5 PST. Acrobat Reader is required and it is free. The electronic document (a PDF file) can be filled out on your computer and printed. If you have Reader version 7 or later, you can save the data you entered, and email it to us with your credit card information completed. To get the latest version of Reader for your system, click here. Or, you can print the form, fill it out by hand and send it by mail or fax.
Then send it to us
Fill out the Signup, sign it and send it to us with your $100 payment. If you send it by email or fax, you’ll need to fill out the credit card information on the form. If sending by mail, you can use your credit card or a check. Email it to us at email@example.com FAX it to us at (831) 466-9927 Mail it to us at 501 Mission Street, Suite 2, Santa Cruz, CA 95060