Professional California Support Software
Comes with CalSupport Tracker, our excellent arrears calculator.
For more about Tracker, click here!
First purchase $149 • Annual update $125
To register or update CalSupport Pro
If CalSupport Pro is already installed, use the Update Checker under the Help menu to make sure you have the latest version. Or click here to download it.
If you want CalSupport on a CD, call us at the number below. There’ll be sales tax on the program plus $5 for shipping and handling.
Open CalSupport Pro. Under the Help menu, select “Register CalSupport.”
You can now choose to register online, or by fax, mail or telephone. If you register online or by phone, you’ll get your reg code immediately.
For personal assistance, call (800) 464-5502
M – F 9am – 5pm PST
Requires Windows (any version) or Macs that emulate or boot into Windows. Monitor resolution at least 1024 x 768.
CalSupport PRO features
- Superior, powerful, affordable…only $149
- Certified by Judicial Council since 1995
- Easy to understand and use
- Timeshare Worksheet more info
- KidCare parenting scheduler more info
- Everything up front—no hidden settings
- Self-guided with tips for each entry
- Extensive help screens and online glossary
- Worksheets to help clients gather information
- Useful, easy-to-understand reports
- Reports to help clients negotiate and settle
- Requires minimum screen resolution of 1024 x 768
From Nolo Press, so you know it’s good!
Client satisfaction built in
Clients like the way CalSupport changes the focus from, “How much support?” to the much easier discussion, “Is this data correct?” They appreciate the easy-to-understand worksheets and reports with the bottom line figure that says how much spendable income is left in their pockets after all support and add-ons are paid. They value having a reliable report of guideline support to use in their cases.
Professional satisfaction, too
Professionals like CalSupport’s clarity and ease-of-use. CalSupport guides you every step of the way. There is no ambiguity about where any particular data goes. There are no hidden options, tactics or switches to worry about. CalSupport prints worksheets to help your clients gather data and reports that make your clients value your service.
Accepted in all courts!
California Rules of Court, Title V, Section 5.275(j), states: “All courts must permit parties or attorneys to use any software certified by the Judicial Council under this rule.” CalSupport software is certified by the Judicial Council. To make judges comfortable, CalSupport can print a court report that closely resembles reports from DissoMaster or SupporTax.
Wait a minute! What’s the point?
Numbers are not enough. Of course you want accurate guideline figures—and the Judicial Council says that’s what you get from CalSupport—but what your clients really want is an agreement. CalSupport is the only program that goes beyond the numbers and goes to work on getting an agreement. CalSupport is built for reliable information, clear communication and successful negotiation.
CalSupport PRO Screen Shots
- Eight screens take you step-by-step through data entry, plus one for setting calculation options and one to display results
- Running total for guideline support at top of each screen
- Every item is specifically defined on screen
- Every item contains a description and tip in the TIPS window at the bottom of the screen
- Many items have popups for guided entry
- All entries on one master console. After you learn the 8 entry screens, you can enter most case data here
- Displays guideline and Family Support results side-by-side
- Updates results with each entry, instantly
- Professional analysis of results
CalSupport PRO Reports
Clear understanding is the foundation of agreement. These reports help the client understand the data and the results and to communicate meaningfully with the other party. They are designed to assist the negotiation of agreement. After all, that’s the point—isn’t it?
Reports you can be proud of
- Support Summary — 4 pages. Shows results and all data with explanation. Helps both parties understand the outcome. Focuses the other side on checking data. Helps gain acceptance.
- Net Income Report — From gross income of the parties to Net Disposable Income (Fam Code 4059) to net spendable income after all support is paid and received—the number every party wants to see. The whole calculation in a nutshell.
- Bench Report 1 — Required in most counties when child support is an issue. This version is similar to the DissoMaster ™ bench report, for judges who prefer data in that format.
- Bench Report 2 — Required in most counties when child support is an issue. This version is similar to the SupporTax ™ bench report, for judges who prefer data in that format.
- Income & Deduction Worksheet — Output of all figures required to fill out the Judicial Council Income and Deduction form.
- Case Info Worksheet — A blank form to help clients collect all necessary data.
- Timeshare Worksheet — A blank form to help clients figure parenting schedule and timeshare.
- IRS W–4 Worksheet — Figures correct number of deductions for employed parties to claim for withholding tax in order to come out even at end of year.